One shared vision
Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police are united in their commitment to Protecting People from Harm, especially the most vulnerable members of the communities they serve.
To provide communities with the best possible service, Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police Chief Officers and their respective Police and Crime Commissioners have agreed a set of values:
- Listen and engage
- Be great at protecting the most vulnerable
- Take pride in our professionalism and standards of behaviour
- Use professional judgement and be courageous in decision making
- Seek out better ways of working
- Lead with confidence and do the right thing
- Work in partnership to provide the best service we can
These values are becoming part of the fabric of the alliance, underpinning the services delivered to the communities making it a great place to work.